Holy Guardian Angels, orate pro nobis!

A repost.  And a reminder; with today's tragic news how important the intercession of guardian angels is in this fallen world.  

I'm a fan of guardian angels.  Mine has physically(and spiritually) saved my life many times, and I mean that quite literally.  I try to remember to thank him. 

These first three are from Deacon Lawrence Klimecki.  I think they may actually be the three archangels but they could be guardian angels.







Peter Paul Rubens
Benozzo Gozzoli


Source

It's hard to find good images of guardian angels...But we'll assume the guys hiding in back are the guardian angels.


Pope John Paul II prayed to his guardian angel several times a day.

Source

Source
Source
Let's not forget the opposite spiritual reality as well.

Beccafumi - Fall of the Rebel Angels

No comments: